§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and purpose of processing
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal information when using our website Personal data includes all data that related to you personally, such as Name, address, E-mail addresses, user behaviour. The purpose of the processing is to operate an internet page for the purposes of mediating living spaces.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4, para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Immobilien-Service in Franken GmbH
Hallplatz 15-19 / 2nd
D-90402 Nuremberg, Germany
Represented by the Managing Director
Thomas V. Basel
Phone: +49(0) 911 19430, +49(0) 911 2418471
Fax: +49(0) 911 223297
(3) When you contact us by E-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and your phone number) is stored by us, to answer your questions. In this context, we will delete the data after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing, if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we commission service providers for individual functions of our offer or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the procedures below. This is what we call the defined criteria of storage duration.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us in respect of the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
- Right to correction or deletion (Art. 16 und 17 DS-GVO),
- Right to restriction of the processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
- Right to contradiction against the processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO),
- Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
- Right to revocation of issued consent (Art. 7 paragraph 3 DS-GVO).
Please contact the contact address under Section 1 II above.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) In general, for the use of our website you do not need to specify personal data. However, in order for us to be able to provide our services, we need your personal data. This applies both to the sending of information material as well as for the answering individual requests. In these cases, we collect and store your personal data only to the extent necessary for the provision of the service or for the implementation of orders.
(2) If you want to view our website, we may collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to provide you with our website to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- Date and time of the access
- Name of websites opened
- Name of files downloaded
- Transferred data quantity
- Status code of the access (successful/erroneous)
- Used browser type and version
- User’s operating system
- URL of the website from which our website was opened
- ID address of the computer used to open
- Provider that provides access
§ 4 Cookies
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data, your use of our website may involve cookies being stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using and through which the site that places the cookie (here us) certain information will flow. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website on the whole more user-friendly and efficient.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation will be explained in the following:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, these include the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, at which various requests from your browser can be allocated to the overall session. This allows your computer to be recognized again when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete cookies in your browser security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, the acceptance of third party cookies or reject all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- The Flash Cookies will not be used by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We continue to use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser used and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not desire a processing of the flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash-killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend to manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
§ 5 Needs-based data usage: Mediation orders from landlords, corporate and private clients
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we provide a variety of services. To do this, you need to specify additional personal data, which we use to provide the relevant performance benefits and for the above principles for data processing. This is done within the framework of:
- Mediation orders from landlords
- Mediation orders from companies for their employees
- Mediation orders from private customers
We collect only the data here that is necessary for the provision of our services.
(2) Partially we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected by us and instructed, are within the framework of a written order processing arrangement in accordance with art. 28 DS-GVO bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) We can also pass your personal data onto third parties if promotional campaign participations, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. More information on this can be obtained by entering your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) To the extent that our service providers or third parties reside in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Web analysis services and tools
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of the use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is generally sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics solely with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension, which ensures the anonymisation of the IP address by abbreviation and excludes a direct reference to people. By extension, your IP address is first shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing according to art. 6, paragraph 1, sub-paragraph DSGVO. f takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimization and marketing purposes.
At our request, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports about the website activities and to provide other website and internet related services to us. The IP address transmitted within the context of Google Analytics by your browser will not be merged with other data from Google.
As an alternative to the browser plugin or within Browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie, which will prevent the recording by Google Analytics in the future within this website (this only works in this Browser and only for this domain; if you delete your cookies in this Browser, you must click this link gain): Deactivate Google Analytics
Google LLC headquartered in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection convention "privacy shield", which ensures the compliance with the applicable data protection legislation in the EU.
On our website, we use the product "Google Maps", an online map service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). This allows us to provide you with interactive maps directly in the website and allow you the comfortable use of the maps function. By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In doing so, your IP address is transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account on which you are logged in, or if no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on Google, you will need to log out in advance. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of the website. Such an evaluation shall be carried out in particular (even for non-logged in users) for the provision of on-demand advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website.
We use Google Maps to provide you with interactive maps from Google Maps and to provide you with a better user experience on our website. This is also our legitimate concern.
You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, although you must discuss this with Google.
Google has been subjected to and certified by the agreement between the European Union and the USA privacy shield. In so doing, Google is committed to adhering to the standards and regulations of the European Data Protection Law. More information can be found in the linked entry below:
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please consult the privacy statements of the provider. You can also get more information about their rights and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 7 Revocation or objection against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have spoken to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required for the performance of a contract with you, which is represented by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such a contradiction, we ask for an explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of your justified opposition, we will examine the situation and are either stop or adjust the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can send your objection to advertising to the following contact details:
Immobilien-Service in Franken GmbH
Hallplatz 15-19 / 2nd floor
D-90402 Nuremberg, Germany
Phone: +49(0) 911 19430
+49(0) 911 2418471
§ 8 Closing remarks
Our business operation requires that data is collected and processed. Where data collection and processing take place, data protection and data security must be ensured. This is not only legal requirement, but a vested concern of ours.
If you have any questions or suggestions on the subject of data protection with respect to our services, please feel free to contact us at the above contact details (please refer to section 1).
§ 9 Analyzing tool
We use an internal analyzing tool for tracking purposes, which analyses webserver logfiles only. No data will be transferred to third parties. The evaluation of this data will only be processed through us. This analyzing tool is used in order to continuously design and optimize our website and make sure it meets the demands of the internet community. Furthermore it is used as a statistic tool to measure the usage of our website in order to adapt our website services.
In this context, the tool generates pseudonymous usage profiles. Also cookies will be used (see also paragraph 4).
For the above mentioned internal purposes the following data collected by the analyzing tool and the cookie will be analyzed by us:
- Browser type and version,
- Operating system,
- Referrer Url (pre-visited page),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Date and time of the server access
Transparency information for customers, applicants and other data subjects
We would like to provide you with an overview of processing of your personal data by us and your rights from the law on data protection with the following information. The data that are processed in detail and how they are used essentially depends on the basis for our contact or the services agreed. Therefore, not all parts of this information will apply to you.
1. Who is the controller for the processing activities and who may you turn to?
The controller is
ISF Immobilien-Service in Franken GmbH, represented by its managing directors Manuela Zollner and Thomas Basel, Hallplatz 15-19, D-90402 Nuremberg
2. What data do we use and where do they come from?
We process personal data that we receive from our customers or other data subjects, e.g. their authorised representatives, prospects, people requesting information, etc., in the scope of our business activity.
This includes, for example, personal data (name, contact details/address, phone, fax, email, date/place of birth, gender), order data, data from meeting our contractual obligations, advertising and sales data, as well as other data comparable to the categories named.
We further process personal data that results beforehand from personal, phone or written contact initiated by you or by us, e.g. information on the transmission channel (phone, email, fax, internet).
We also process personal data that we have admissibly acquired from publicly accessible sources (e.g. commercial register, press, media, internet) and are allowed to process.
3. For what purpose do we process your data (purpose of processing) and what is the legal basis?
We process the personal data under observation of the provisions of the GDPR, the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz; BDSG) as well as any other relevant laws.
a) The preparation or execution of our contractual relationships
(point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR)
Data are processed for rendering our services in the scope of performance of our contracts with our customers, or performance of pre-contractual measures that are taken upon your request. The purposes of data processing are mainly according to the contractual object and may, among other things, comprise demand analyses and consulting.
b) Within the scope of consideration of interests
(point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR)
As far as is necessary, we will process your data beyond the actual performance of the contract to protect our legitimate interests.
Advertising, review and optimisation of procedures for demand analysis for the purpose of direct customer contact, establishment of legal claims and defences in legal disputes, ensuring IT security and our IT system, measures for the security of buildings and facilities (e.g. admission controls), prevention and investigation of criminal offences, measures for business control and further development of services and products.
c) Based on legal specifications
(point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR)
We are subject to various statutory obligations, i.e. statutory requirements. The purposes of processing include, for example, meeting tax control and notification obligations.
d) Based on your consent
(point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR)
Where you have given your consent to processing of your personal data for specific purposes (e.g. forwarding of your application documents, handover of your calling card, consent to newsletter dispatch), such processing is lawful based on your consent. You may withdraw consent given at any time for the future. This declaration is not bound to any specific form.
4. Who will receive my data?
Within our company, only those offices that require your data in order to enable us to meet our contractual and statutory obligations will be given access to them. Service providers and vicarious agents deployed by us may also receive data for these purposes if they observe confidentiality and our instructions under data protection law.
In light of forwarding outside of our company, we observe that we are obligated to secrecy concerning any data of our customers and potential customers of which we gain knowledge. We must only pass on information about you if we are obligated to issue information by statutory provisions, or if you have consented to it. The processors charged by us must guarantee equivalent compliance with confidentiality and the specifications of the GDPR. This is specifically the case for print service providers, service providers for data carrier destruction, EDP/IT support and maintenance service providers, scanning service providers, payment transaction service providers, legal counsels and tax advisors.
5. Are any data transmitted to a third country or international organisation?
Data transfer to any countries outside of the EU or EEA (third states) does not take place.
6. For what period are your data stored?
We process and store your data for as long as this is necessary to meet our contractual or statutory obligations. If the data are no longer required to meet contractual or statutory obligations, they will be regularly deleted, except if their temporary further processing is required to meet retention obligations under commercial and tax law from the Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch; HBG) and the Tax Code (Abgabenordnung; AO). The time limits stipulated there for archiving or documentation are usually between two and ten years. In such cases, processing as such is restricted after the end of the contractual purpose so that only the purpose of archiving from the exemplary laws named can be achieved.
Furthermore, there may be individual retention interests that take priority over any erasure obligations. In such cases, processing as such is also restricted after the end of the contractual purpose so that only the purpose of archiving can be achieved anymore. One example is preserving evidence within the context of the statutory expiration provisions. According to Sections 195 et seqq. German Civil Code, these expiration periods may be up to 30 years, with the regular period of expiration being 3 years.
7. Processing activities within the context of requests for information in accordance with Article 15 GDPR
The purpose of processing of your personal data in cases where you demand information from us about the personal data stored concerning you in accordance with Article 15 GDPR is meeting your claim to information. We store the following data from you for the purpose of providing this information: First name, surname, email address and address.
Processing of such personal data takes place to meet a legal obligation from Article 15 GDPR, i.e. the obligation to provide information you have requested from us. The legal basis for this is point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
We submit your data to our data protection officer or a lawyer charged by us in this matter in order to process and respond to your request for information together with him. There will be no further transfer of data to third parties. Data transfer to any countries outside of the EU or EEA (third states) does not take place either.
Within the context of requests for information, we will store your personal data only for as long as this is required to perform the above purpose of processing.
8. Job offers and unsolicited applications
Protection of your personal data in the scope of the application process is important to us. The following information applies to applications that are sent to us by email or mail.
The purpose of processing of your personal data is the verification of possible employment in our company (applicant selection) based on your application documents (applicant information). We process the data submitted by you for the following purpose: Personal data (first and last names, date of birth, place of birth, address), communication data (phone no., mobile phone no., email address), data about training (school, vocational training, civilian service/military service, studies, postgraduate studies), details on your career to date (training and work references) and an application photograph.
The legal basis for processing of your data is your consent that you have conclusively given to us by sending your application documents, point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR. Second, we process these data to make a decision on founding an employment based on Section 26 BDSG-revised.
We will use the personal data submitted by you only for processing your application for the offered job. Your details will only be disclosed to those of our employees who are involved in the application process. All employees charged with data processing are also obligated to keep your data confidential. We will not pass your personal data on to any third parties without your advance explicit consent to passing on of data, or if we are obligated to do so based on statutory provisions and/or authority or court order.
This shall not apply if any statutory provisions oppose erasure, further storage is necessary for the purpose of evidence or if you have explicitly consented to longer storage.
Your application data are provided freely. You may revoke your consent at any time. If you revoke your consent to processing of your personal data, we will erase the application information received from you from our applicant database. If any retention obligations apply, or if there is a legitimate interest in retention, we will restrict processing until the data to be retained are erased.
9. Your data protection rights
Every data subject has the right to information in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, the right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, the right of erasure in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, the right to objection from Article 21 GDPR and the right to data portability from Article 20 GDPR. If you make use of your rights named above, we will check if the statutory conditions for this are met. Apart from this, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Bavarian state office for data protection (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht).
You may revoke your consent granted to us for processing of personal data at any time. This shall also apply to any declarations of consent that were given to us before the application of the GDPR, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation will only be effective for the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected by this..
10. Is there any obligation for you to provide data?
Within the scope of our business relationships, you need to provide such personal data that are needed to found, execute or terminate the business relationship, and to meet the connected obligation, or the collection of which is required by law. Without these data, we will usually be unable to conclude, execute and complete a contract with you.
11. Final matters
Our business operation requires the recording and processing of personal data. Where data recording and processing take place, data protection and data security must be ensured. This is not only a legal requirement, but also important to us.
If you desire any information that this data protection statement does not contain, or if you desire any further information on a specific item, please contact us on the above contact details.
Information on your right to object in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
Right to object in a particular case
You have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you that are processed based on point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR (processing activities based on reconciliation of interests) at any time for reasons that result from your particular situation.
If you object, we shall no longer process your personal data, except if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if processing serves to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to object to processing of data for direct marketing
In individual cases, we will process your personal data for direct marketing. You have the right, at any time, to object to processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we shall no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
Recipient of an objection
The objection can be made informally with the subject "Objection" and including your name and address; it should be sent to:
ISF Immobilien-Service in Franken GmbH, represented by its managing directors Manuela Zollner and Thomas Basel, Hallplatz 15-19, D-90402 Nuremberg