Landlords Info - wohnref erlangen
Your lodging mediation centre for Erlangen - Nuremberg - Fürth
Corporate seat: Hauptstrasse 60, 91054 Erlangen
Managing directors: Manuela Zollner and Thomas Basel
Corporate objective: mediation of furnished temporary flats and unfurnished objects to long-term tenants.
Our team of 6 employees works on 100 sqm in Erlangen for you.
Our current offer comprises approx. 1,700 objects.
What your offering should look like ideally:
The following criteria will bring best success for finding a tenant:
Good connection to public transport should be present.
The preferred locations are in the old town, the centre or the calm fringe areas of Erlangen, Nuremberg, Fürth.
A valid energy passport is necessary for renting out a property/not necessary for monument-protected buildings.
- The flat should be fully furnished and equipped.
- Most customers keep their main place of residence and want to avoid additional investments.
- Light, modern equipment is popular.
- A proper colour TV with cable/SAT connection is part of the standard equipment.
- Internet connection should be available of course.
- Kitchen equipment with some electrical appliances, bedclothes, and towels supplement the equipment.
if you are the main tenant instead of the owner, you need to ask your landlord for his consent.
wohnref erlangen – Your premium partner for temporary accommodation
Our friendly and professional team will answer any questions and support you actively if there are any problems at any time.